Summer Hiatus

Hello everyone!

It has come to my attention that summer is short and there is not enough time to do everything there is to do. Therefore, I am going on hiatus.

...There is a chance that this will be, not a complete absence of blogging, but rather blogging at a verrrrry sloooooow pace. As in, posts once or twice a month. Maybe. Of course I might decide to pick up again at any time.

And then, there is the very sad possibility that, with college looming in the fall, this hiatus might last forever. (Although I certainly hope that isn't the case.)

Regarding Fatima posts, I really hate the idea of discontinuing them, but! if anyone is interested in learning more about Fatima, the "Fatima" tab above has several links to some really great websites that explain the apparitions and the message much better than I ever could. So I encourage you to go check those out. :)

So au revoir, my friends!

Comments

  1. I'll miss seeing your posts, but I can understand the need for a break now and then.
    I hope your summer will be fruitful, without being overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bye! *starts singing* Time to say goo-oodbye! Or Con te partiro if you prefer Italian. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! You shall be missed, Lucy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Heroes

Daily Sacrifices

Beautiful Books: 2017 Writing Goals